This web site and all its content is for the exclusive use of New York State Land Title Association Member Companies and their employees.
As a Member, this is what you can do here:
- Search for a Member company or individual
- Update your profile and keep it current
- Explore the top navigation to discover resources available to you
- Learn about the activities of different committees
- Comment and communicate with committee chairs and vice-chairs
- Committee volunteers can access a section dedicated to their committee's activities
- Keep a record of your continuing education (CE) credits
- Access resources such as regulatory compliance and Recommended Practices
Already a member but unsure if you have a profile?
Please contact NYSLTA 212-964-3701 before registering to check.
Once you have a "seat" on the web site, your PROFILE page will be your personal HOME page.
This Members Only site has Group Pages for the various committees to communicate and conduct their work.
If you are a committee volunteer and cannot access a Group page, please contact NYSLTA Staff at 212-964-3701.
These group pages - reserved to Committee volunteers - can be reached via a link on the committee page or from the list below: